Sunday, February 2, 2014

Even though we have only read a handful of pages so far this semester, it has given me an idea of this class. For as long as I can remember, I have been interested in the tales of the Knights of the Round Table, Merlin, The Holy Grail, and Arthur himself. So far these readings have mentioned pretty much all of these things. Therefore, I have a feeling that I am really going to like this class. The readings thus far have been interesting. The parts of the readings that I found fascinating are the dog print on the rock and the size of the bone and skull of Arthur. The fact that the rock cannot be taken from the top because the paw print will always return to that spot is very intriguing. Also the idea that his shine bone reached above the knee of the tallest man is an extraordinary idea. These  readings are great examples of why I chose to  take this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment