Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Thanks Guys

Well now that class is officially over I can finally say that this being my first semester here at HOOD College this was one of my favorite classes this semester. Prior to this class, I was not very familiar with King Arthur. I had only read Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. Each story we have read has been enjoyable, some more than others though. It was very productive to hear everyone else's views on all the topics. Today in class we went over all of the texts that were read during this semester. It has been a lot and we've all come very far. Not only was this class enjoyable, but it was very productive as well. I guess I just wanted to thank everyone and Dr. MB for a great learning environment and class. I also hope everyone does great on their finals. Good Luck.

4 comments:

  1. This class was amazing! Good luck to you! I really appreciated your comments and agreed with everything you had to say...enough with the literal questions, let's have faith in magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I have really appreciated everything you have had to say. And although I may not have said it yet, but I love your blog posts. I think they are filled with great thoughts and the pictures you find go great with what you have to say. Good luck to you.

      Delete
  2. New fan fiction. Zoidberg is the reincarnation of Arthur. Amy plays Guinevere, leela plays Lancelot, bender is Mordred, and fry is the vile dwarf in the cart..... Just a thought. Thanks for all the discussions guys I learned a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA regardless of who plays the characters, this will be a great Arthur.

      Delete