Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Did you put incest on your résumé?

I will never be able to look at deer the same way again after reading Mists of Avalon. You know what would’ve sucked? Having to watch that scene instead of reading it. Oh wait… I basically did that for the Arthur goes to Hollywod project, minus the deer part. Fun stuff.
            Anyway, I would rather talk about Knight Life because I think I’ve read enough incest for my lifetime.
            I’ve never been big into politics. I would find out what I needed to know, and even waste my time watching presidential debates (because we all know all you learn from those is how the other guy would be a terrible president) so that I could make an educated vote. I will give it to politicians. It is difficult trying to make decisions for the general public when there are so many different situations. It’s hard to choose something that will have a beneficial impact on everyone, or at least the majority. That being said, it doesn’t make it okay for them to avoid justifying anything and leaving questions unanswered. I would rather have an honest candidate giving answers, even if I didn’t agree, than some guy up there keeping his plans after being elected a secret.
            That’s why I would vote for Arthur to be mayor. It was just a coincidence that I did agree with most of his stances on the controversial issues. I would’ve voted for him because he wasn’t hiding anything, and he answered questions as best he could. I wouldn’t give him my vote because he’s hot or speaks in a cool accent. That lady was an idiot.
            I could definitely see this as a cheesy 80’s comedy movie with people wearing alligator costumes running around in waiting staff clothes. Gwen would have obnoxiously big hair, and someone on Arthur’s campaign would have one of those awful mullets. Just imagine.

3 of 5

2 comments:

  1. I laughed while reading your post, a lot of what you said was humorous because once I thought about it, it was pretty true. Deer have gone down on the ladder of preferred animals in my yard too, so you're not the only one! Also, I would vote for Arthur for similar reasons, I like truthful men, and also the ones who are daring enough to climb up a side of the building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer didn't stick with me. But I cannot look at Morgan, Arthur, and Lady of the Lake the same way. Her setting up Morgan and Arthur just disgusts me. It was horrible. But like you, I am not big into politics, yet Arthur would get my vote. I agree with his views. You stated that you could see this as a cheesy 80's movie. Knight Life reminds me of the movie, American Hustle.

    ReplyDelete